Destination metrics quantify Catholic Health Initiatives’ vision and long-term goals, and reflect an urgency to excel in system performance while advancing personal and community health beyond our traditional acute care focus.
We are striving to achieve the following goals by 2020:
- A distinctive, high-performance workforce culture, evidenced by a favorable rating of 90% from all associates and 95% from associates in strategic positions
- Delivery of highly reliable, quality care across the system, as evidenced by:
- “Perfect Care” composite score of 95% or more
- Top decile in hospital, physician office, home health and ambulatory patient experience
- Zero “serious, adverse events”
- Achievement of community-defined and sustainable violence reduction goals
- Top quartile financial performance compared to peer group of health systems
- 65% of net patient service revenue from other than hospital inpatient care
Watch Kevin Lofton talk about our Strategic Plan: 2012-2016.